Hexaglobe designs automated media processing systems for the audiovisual industry.
Our mission is to use the latest technologies (Deep Learning, Automated Provisioning, Signal Processing
Signal Processing, …) to change the way stories are transmitted through electronic media by bringing
between traditional television and new media.
Our solutions form the core of our customers' infrastructures and accompany them from the creation of the media
from media creation to online delivery and management. They are installed in the cloud or in the client's secure environment.
environment of the client.
You will join a team that is passionate about science and technology. Your developments will be used by
big names in the industry in France and internationally: Canal+, RTBF, Euronews, Disney Channel, PMU, L'Equipe,
Public Sénat, RSI, KPN, RTL, SWR, TV5Monde.
- Scientific and technical excellence
- Pioneering spirit
- Long-term construction
Reporting to our Technical Department as a Lead Dev Web Full Stack, your missions will be the following:
- Participate in the technical design and architecture of our offers and products,
- Technically manage the team and the projects that are entrusted to you,
- Coach the technical teams, supervise them and help them to improve their skills,
- Ensure the consistency, quality, scalability and maintainability of products and software solutions,
- Ensure the proper implementation of Dev Ops and Continuous Integration practices,
- Participate in software development
You have a 5 year degree in Computer Science (Engineering School or University), you have experience as a Lead Dev
in Front End and Back End web technologies (Full Stack).
Curious, passionate about new technologies, you have a very good mastery of Web architectures.
You have a good knowledge of Symfony, of the main design-patterns used by this framework as well as
You have a good knowledge of Linux systems and networks. Our projects are developed in the DevOps logic.
Technologies used: PHP (Symfony framework), Docker, Angular, TypeScript, software architecture,
MySQL, Git, Linux, Network
Knowledge or interest in media, streaming or OTT strongly appreciated!
Remuneration: Depending on the profile, between 70 and 90 k€ + employee savings with generous matching contributions. This position
is to be filled as soon as possible on a permanent basis, in Paris 75003 (Quartier les Halles).
Please send your application to email@example.com